ISO 9001:2016 provides the necessities for QMS (Quality Management System) when a company:
- Has to exhibit its capacity to reliably give solutions which meet the requirements of the client and relevant statutory and administrative bodies
- Targets to enhance client satisfaction by efficient means of system application that includes the process to improve the system and the assurance of conformity to clients, statutory and regulatory necessities
The necessities of ISO 9001:2016 are generic with the intention that is applicable for the organization of all type and size, or the products and services it offers.
Green World Management consultants help you in getting the following benefits by gaining ISO 9001:2016,
- Get number of business prospects
- Constant and repeatable process
- Makes you unique from other competitors
- Enhance efficiency and attract more clients
- Making employees engage in different works
- Attain operational excellence
- Affordable cost
What is an ISO 9001
ISO 9001: 2015 is a set of rules needed for a good quality management system, and it is also only one certification standard that is much straight forward.
This can be used by all sorts of organizations of all sizes and types of work. More than one million organizations from 170+ countries have been certified by ISO 9001.
This ISO standard is purely based on the broad expanse of QMS standards which includes many aspects like consumer focus, motivation along with top supervision implication, process approach, constant enhancement, etc. These standard guidelines are explained in detail in PDF format with Quality Management principles.
ISO 9001: 2016 aids the customers to get good products/ services from the organization, which gives enormous profits for business
It is quick and easy to achieve your ISO certification and start winning new business. Green World Management Consultant 15 years of the business experience can help you to attain this very easily.
The following are the process in a simplified way
Step 1 : Preparation
Green Worlds dedicated auditor would be on continuous engagement to go through the audit plan in preparation for your stage 1 assessment.
Stage 1 Assessment
There’s no pressure for the first assessment; and most of them are really surprised what they already have in place following this visit. The report issued will highlight the next steps you need to take to achieve the company certification.
Stage 2 Assessment
Once you’re ready, Green World Group’s dedicated Auditor will review again to ascertain if your own management systems and procedures meet the requirements in the standard. You’ll be recommended with the Auditor’s findings in the day that would be approved by our Compliance office, and the final documentation will be issued adhering to the decision.
The excellent trustworthiness in regards to ISO 9001 is influenced by its requirement intended for on-going improvement, so most of us keep up a correspondence and arrange annual assessments to keep the acquired certification up-to-date.
Green World Group’s Assured Support
Understanding the certification process might appear daunting. Green World Group’s professional would ensure that the process method is as smooth as possible while you get maximum benefits.
To make certain operations go smoothly, you would receive the following:
- A Letter of Commitment after the proceedings have been started
- An Auditor, who’ll keep engaged with you throughout the activity
- An Account Manager in order to answer all of the inquiries
- Free generic design template toolkits and access to be able to experience professional online training.
Feel free to contact our Green World Group Occupational Health and Safety Consultant for more information. Please visit our Contact Page.